Michele's a good sport and puts up with a lot, but even she has her limits. To win her approval for this hair-brained project, I made five promises. Here they are, ranked from least important to most important:
- The Caravanner would be gorgeous inside and out when finished.
- It would have all new systems and appliances so it would be comfortable and hassle free.
- She'd never have to deal with the sanitation side of things.
- It would not be parked in the driveway until polished.
- I'd pace the work over at least a year so the financial drain would be less disrupting (she wasn't smiling when she said this).